Methodology & Deliverables
As a member of the Council of American Survey Research Organizations (CASRO), Ponemon Institute upholds strict data confidentiality, privacy and ethical research standards. We do not collect any personally identifiable information from individuals or company identifiable information in our research. Further, we have strict quality standards to ensure that subjects are not asked extraneous, irrelevant or improper questions.
Our research methods include a combination of secure Web, telephone and interviews. We also have expertise in creating and implementing benchmark and cost analysis studies. With research affiliates throughout the world, we are capable of executing research projects in the U.S and in more than 40 countries.
Ponemon Institute can conduct all phases of the survey research project. The following is a list of typical project steps:
- Creation of a survey instrument.
- Translation of surveys as needed.
- Enrollment of sample including a nominal participation fee.
- Administration of survey process, including collection and reliability testing of all responses.
- Execution of debriefing process to obtain additional facts or to resolve possible survey anomalies.
- Analysis of all findings collected from surveys.
- Completion of a draft White Paper with executive summary.
- Assistance in the development of a communication outreach strategy to reach a target audience.
- Presentation of published white paper to targeted audience either in-person or in a Webcast. Dr. Ponemon will conduct in-person meetings at the request of the client with travel costs paid by the client.